Are you an athlete or training for your first event?
Do you have a passion for the Girls on the Run mission and want to help?
The Girls on the Run SoleMates program provides a great opportunity to give girls an example of healthy living. By joining Girls on the Run SoleMates, you can play a vital role in ensuring the future success of Girls on the Run programs that impact on the lives of thousands of young women every year.
SoleMates is the adult charity running leg of Girls on the Run. We are male and female athletes of all ages and abilities who pursue individual goals, such as running a marathon or participating in a triathlon, to raise money for our local Girls on the Run Council.
Your personal goals, like running a 5k, a half or full marathon, or completing a triathlon, can help thousands of young girls live their own dreams.
There is no fee to become a SoleMate but we require all SoleMates to raise at least $150 to support GOTR-ME.
Please e-mail Andrea Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org for discount codes for GOTR Coaches, Alumni or Student (18 and under).
What Do I Need to Know?
▪ Run, Bike, Swim or Walk any event of your choice
▪ Register for your event
▪ 100% of your donations will go directly to GOTR – Maine and used to deliver the program to more girls!
Extra Support and Goodies!
▪ Personal and customizable online fundraising tool through our website
▪ Technical T-Shirts
▪ Running training programs developed by Jenny Hadfield
▪ Opportunities to meet and train with other runners in your area
▪ Reusable SoleMates water bottle
▪ Opportunity to purchase two select Garmin fitness products per calendar year at the discounted employee rate – an average savings of 25-30% off MSRP
▪ Inspirational emails providing motivation throughout your training and a deeper connection to the Girls on the Run mission
▪ Fundraising tips and ideas
2012 SoleMates at Maine Half Marathon!
Current list of Events for our 2013 SoleMates
Clamfest 5 Miler
For more information or to register to be a SoleMate, please contact our SoleMates Coordinator, Andrea Connor, at email@example.com
With your support, the message of health and wellness that Girls on the Run brings will continue to spread. Girls on the Run is a 501c3 organization and all individual donations are tax deductible.