Do you have a passion for the Girls on the Run mission and want to help?
The Girls on the Run SoleMates program provides a great opportunity to give girls an example of healthy living. By joining Girls on the Run SoleMates, you can play a vital role in ensuring the future success of Girls on the Run programs that impact on the lives of thousands of young women every year.
SoleMates is the adult charity running leg of Girls on the Run. We are male and female athletes of all ages and abilities who pursue individual goals, such as running a marathon or participating in a triathlon, to raise money for our local Girls on the Run Council.
Your personal goals, like running a 5k, a half or full marathon, or completing a triathlon, can help thousands of young girls live their own dreams.
There is only a $10 entry fee to become a SoleMate but we require all SoleMates to raise a minimum of $150 to support GOTR-ME. Your $10 entry fee (your personal donation) counts towards your fundraising minimum.
What Do I Need to Know?
*Select an event of your choosing to participate in as a SoleMate (Run any race!)
*Complete the SoleMates Registration* and set up your fundraising page
*Begin fundraising! 100% of your donations will go directly to GOTR – Maine and used to deliver the program to more girls!
*You will need to enter your credit card information. The card will only be charged if you do not raise the minimum of $150 by December 31.
SoleMates Fundraising Rewards
All SoleMates who agree to raise the minimum of $150 will receive:
- Welcome packet with SoleMates water bottle, SoleMates Tech shirt, fundraising tips and ideas
- Free Entry to GOTR Celebratory 5k on Sunday, June 7 at Cumberland County Fairground
- Free Entry to Turkey Trot in Cape Elizabeth, November 2015
- Saturday morning social runs at Fleet Feet Maine Running
- Opportunity to purchase Garmin fitness products per calendar year at the discounted employee rate – an average savings of 25-30% off MSRP
- Free entry to Fleet Feet Sports Maine Running 5k Training program, a value of $150. Registration Required. http://www.fleetfeetmainerunning.com/community/training-programs
- Entry into raffle for one of two free entries for Beach to Beacon.
($500 must be raised by July 1.)
- $50 worth of “Running Bucks” to be used at Fleet Feet Sports Maine Running
For more information or to register to be a SoleMate, please contact Debbie Megna at firstname.lastname@example.org
With your support, the message of health and wellness that Girls on the Run brings will continue to spread. Girls on the Run is a 501c3 organization and all individual donations are tax deductible.
Girls on the Run -Maine would like to thank Fleet Feet Maine Running, official retailer of GOTR-ME, for supporting our SoleMates program.